Ensure a Performant & Reliable Communications Service
If your business relies on Skype for Business (Lync) for calls and conferencing – ensuring quality of service and performance is vital
We can empower your organisation to ensure optimal service levels by delivering the critical information you need to manage proactively and avoid costly downtime.
Intuitive and Easy
Uniscope provides an intuitive and easy to use award winning dashboard that displays all vital components of Skype for Business which enables administrator to quickly identify issues, gain insights into which Skype for Business features are being used most and use the information to plan for future needs.
Real-time monitoring of all key Skype for Business components, including Front End, Web Conferencing, Mediation servers, end user connectivity, PSTN access and address book downloads.
Avoid Costly Outages
Uniscope empowers you to gather the metrics you need to understand Skype for Business performance and usage so you can proactively manage your Lync or Skype for Business deployment and prevent costly outages.
Set individual server thresholds to meet the unique needs of your environment, optimising the performance and availability of your Skype for Business servers.
Receive alerts so that you can work on other things as Uniscope monitors your Skype for Business infrastructure.
Lync (Skype for Business) MVPs and technology leaders from around the world feeback have helped to create this innovative solution.
Go beyond generic monitoring of Skype for Business (Lync) servers with Uniscope
Uniscope delivers comprehensive monitoring on all the key components in your environment. Listed in the table below are some of the key areas Uniscope monitors
- Simple URLs Verification
- Central Management Database status
- Central Management Server Status
- Front End Monitoring: Pool status, Event log, Performance counters
- Instant Messaging and Address book download functionality validation
- User Authentication validation
- Backend database status
- Gateway connectivity validation
- Mediation most critical event monitoring and alerting
- Inbound peer to peer call test
- Outbound call test of additional services
- Dialing Conferencing verification
- Internal DNS record verification
- Active Directory connectivity validation
- Lync certificates monitoring and alerting
- Internal Lync server port status verification
- Audio Video Conference Monitoring
Comprehensive Reporting on Skype for Business (Lync) servers with Uniscope
Uniscope contains over 60 of the most commonly-requested reports, plus the ability to customize the built-in reports or create new ones.
User Activity Reports
- IM Activity
- Top 20 IM & Voice Users
- Voice, Video & File transfer activity
- User Activity by Modality
- Conference Activity
- Dial-In Conference
- Conference Status
- Top 20 Conferencing Users
- User Registration
- Lync/Skype for Business Users
- Call Detail & Gateway
- Media Quality
- Failed Calls
- Session Distribution
- Server Performance
- Lync Infrastructure