Endless email archive migration possibilities
At Essential we are able to handle even the most challenging and obscure email archive migration paths. Below is a list of some of the most popular and unique archive moves we handle:
- Migrate archives from one Cloud to another Cloud
- Migrate to Enterprise Vault, Office 365 or Exchange
- Migrate from HP/Autonomy/Zantaz EAS
- Move Autonomy Message Manager for Exchange or Notes (aka CAMM)
- Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- Upgrade Enterprise Vault V5+ to the latest version of EV
- Migrate EMC EmailXtender for Exchange or Notes
- Migrate Notes archives to Exchange archives
- Extract from EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes
- HP RISS
- HP IAP (Integrated Archive Platform)
- Assentor Mailbox Manager (aka iLumin)
- OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- Quest Archive Manager (now Dell)
- EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Migrate Unify Daegis AXS-One for Exchange to Office 365
- AXS-One for Notes to Office 365 or EV
- Cloud archives including Mimecast, Proofpoint, etc
Request more information:
Fill in the form with your details and source/target platforms to get more information on how we can help with your migration.
You are always in good company!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.