Essential is regarded as one of the world's foremost experts on electronic messaging, email archiving & collaboration technologies.
During the last 25+ years Essential has been at the leading edge of providing expertise and solutions that allow enterprises to manage, optimise, integrate and migrate their mission-critical email, calendaring and directory systems.
As well as developing our own products, we are a reseller, training and support centre for a select range of best-of-breed authors. We are also one of Microsoft UK's longest running accredited partner.
Together with Cloud Essentials, our cloud solutions division, we have a proven track-record and reputation for support excellence means you can trust us to deliver enterprise-class solutions with the emphasis on functionality, scalability and flexibility.
Importantly, our inclusive approach to services, training and ongoing support means your own IT staff or chosen service provider is empowered to work with the solution, reducing your project costs and increasing productivity.
Consultancy & Business Services
Pre-sales & Installation Services
Pre-sales consultancy and implementation services are available for all of our products. Our experienced consultants can help with:
- Pre-project planning
- Ensuring prerequisites are met
- Project management & planning workshops
- Installation & configuration
- Training for both IT and end users
- Post installation queries and report
Upgrade Services & Health Checks
Version upgrades are included free of charge for any customers who subscribe to our Support Service. Most of our products are simple to upgrade on your own, however if you need some extra assistance our consultants will be happy to help.
Essential also offers an upgrade and Health Check service where our consultants will check your software and the environment it's running in are running as optimally as possible.
Essential understands only too well that the success of most projects is highly dependent on people and processes, and not just a great software product.
That's why we offer a range of complementary services designed to help you get the most out of your software investment.
- Technical training, both classroom and hands-on, enabling your own IT team to deliver 1st and 2nd-line support services
- End user training and collateral designed to minimise on-boarding time and accelerate solution adoption
- Project management services to ensure your solution meets the needs of all key stakeholders and is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Best practices advice based on our domain experience and work with other similar enterprises.