Email archive migration
Fast, no stress migration
Get a fixed-price service that moves your email records quickly, securely & seamlessly.
Essential has performed hundreds of enterprise email archive migrations and some of the largest, most complex carried out to date.
We know what it takes to achieve the fastest results along with zero downtime for your end users and full auditing for your legal department.
Ever mindful of the fact that budgets are always stretched, we can also empower your own IT team to take a DIY approach to completing a migration.
Above all, we work closely with all the relevant stakeholders to ensure a migration that meets IT, end user and business and legal needs.
“We had no issues and no surprises and achieved our objective to migrate all archived email. Essential delivered what was promised at the outset.”
Get the full benefit of cloud archiving
Modernise your archives
On-prem archives lead to excessive cost, inconvenience & risk:
- Maintenance is expensive: Annual support & licencing costs & ongoing server, storage & backup overheads quickly mount up.
- Access is awkward: Accessing archives may require a VPN connection or a separate interface to Outlook. Archive shortcuts (aka stubs) in Exchange Online can work across the network, but this is unsupported & can create problems ‘down the track’.
- Compliance is complex: You’ll need to govern data retention & carry out eDiscovery in multiple places at once.
By migrating legacy archives into the cloud you can reduce your storage costs, give end users secure, anytime, anywhere access to their data and manage the retention and security of your organisation’s data all in one place.
Email Archive Migration
Get all the benefits of modernising your archive without risking downtime or loss of your email records.
All data moved is fully audited and nothing slips through the net…
- Detailed chain-of-custody reports
- At a glance migration status updates
- Auto-retries of any failed items
- Inbuilt trouble shooting & online KB
We help you profile exactly what you have, and present options for dealing with and migrating a variety of different and site-specific scenarios.We also advise on and fit around your overall migration strategy, working hand-in-hand with your IT team to deliver a successful outcome.
Advanced filtering lets you easily select what gets migrate and where. E.g.
- Move selected departments/folders/users
- Move items > 2 years to archive mailboxes
- Exclude deleted items
High-speed connectors are available to connect into most source and target archive systems, delivering optimum speed without negative impact on your network or live email/archive services.
Archives often work by leaving shortcuts in users’ mailboxes. As we migrate your archives we will check their current location and status, and either convert or remove them as needed.
This means no surprises ‘post migration’ that could have a negative impact on user productivity and the ‘end user experience’.
Our archive migration technology is proven in over 2,500 migrations and is trusted by major vendors including Veritas and Microsoft.