Consultancy & Services
All solutions are available with hands-on training as part of the implementation service as well as formal training courses for both technical staff and end users, delivered at Essentials offices or, by prior arrangements, at the customers own site.
Pre-sales & Installation Services
Pre-sales consultancy and implementation services are available for all of our products. Our experienced consultants can help with:
- Pre-project planning
- Ensuring prerequisites are met
- Project management & planning workshops
- Installation & configuration
- Post installation queries and report
Upgrade Services & Health Checks
Version upgrades are included free of charge for any customers who subscribe to our Support Service. Most of our products are simple to upgrade on your own, however if you need some extra assistance our consultants will be happy to help.
Essential also offers an upgrade and Health Check service where our consultants will check your software and the environment it's running in are running as optimally as possible.
Essential understands only too well that the success of most projects is highly dependent on people and processes, and not just a great software product.
That’s why we offer a range of complementary services designed to help you get the most out of your software investment.
- Technical training, both classroom and hands-on, enabling your own IT team to deliver 1st and 2nd-line support services
- End user training and collateral designed to minimise on-boarding time and accelerate solution adoption
- Project management services to ensure your solution meets the needs of all key stakeholders and is delivered in a timely fashion.
Essential offers bespoke services that enable enterprises to address a range of email-related issues.
- Recovering lost data from historic Exchange backups and legacy email archives
- Selecting the optimum email retention platform
- Best practices advice relating to email retention based on our domain experience and work with other similar enterprises.
- Email best practices for end users