No other solution offers the range of room and desk screen options for your needs.
Choose an overview kiosk for reception, individual room screens or multi-room/desk screens for corridors - whatever suits your building layout and your budget. You can even use your own, preferred 'off-the-shelf' screens.
What's more, all our screens can be tailored to your exact needs: Incorporate logos, colour schemes, floor plans, corporate imagery and fonts - all of which enhance the end-user experience and make your office look super-slick - both for staff and visitors.
You can also use advanced check-in policies to ensure your resources are used 'to the max', and stop repeat 'no show' offenders.
BYO Room Touch Screens
Use your own choice of screen outside meeting rooms and workspaces to show availability at-a-glance, with on screen check-in, error reporting, check-out and more.
- Choose from iOS iPad, Android or Windows devices. Some legacy screens (e.g. Evoko) are supported - call for details
- Fully customisable to include your corporate logos, fonts, images, etc
- Prominent Red/Green status
- Display current & imminent meetings
- Optionally exclude organiser/meeting title
- Enable instant on-screen bookings
- Check In using on-screen password, PIN or email
- Auto-release, Extend, Check out
- Log problems (e.g. with in-room equipment)
- Send real-time streamer messages (e.g. fire alarm testing today).
Dedicated Room Touch Screens
Use our great-looking, great value, industry-standard 10.1” Android room screen. It has all the same features as your BYO devices, plus:
- An outer glow that shows availability at distance 'down the corridor'
- PoE and LAN or Wi-Fi options
- Optional RFID support, with support for a wide range of cards and fobs including Indala, Hitag, CASI-RUSCO, MIFARE®, NFC, LEGIC & HID (call for details).
- 1-year warranty or advanced 3-year warranty.
Multi-Room & Desk Screens
Use smaller screens to ease the booking of ‘clusters’ of meeting rooms or desks.
- Use your own device or our dedicated screen
- Block-level layouts give an at-a-glance status update
- Drill-down to details – e.g. imminent meetings.
Overview Screens & Kiosks
Ideal for reception and lobby areas, our menu-driven kiosk system delivers interactive floor plan maps and other services to enable staff to locate, book and check-into workspaces.
- Use our own kiosk hardware, access via a mobile device or use any suitable touch screen PC or tablet
- Provide navigable maps (ask about our bespoke floor plan service)
- A range of menu-drive options include:
- ‘Locate a colleague’ & ‘Find my meeting’
- Ad-hoc room selection according to criteria
- Check-in/check-out & authentication
- On screen booking, both immediate & future
- Check In via Password, PIN, RFID Card & email
- Auto-release, Extend, Check out
- Display messages & other details (e.g. traffic updates)
Any Mobile Device
View booking status, make bookings and check-in/out from any mobile device.
- Search for free rooms and make bookings on-the-go
- Check-in and check-out from your seat
- Give staff a convenient way to view resource status and make bookings simply by scanning strategically-placed QR signs
- Supports virtually all SmartPhones (except Blackberry)
Desk Booking Status Lights
This low cost, simple device is perfect for agile work spaces and inside glass-walled meeting rooms.
- Use on individual desks
- Use inside meeting rooms
- Colour-coded glow:
- Green = free
- Red = in use
- Flashing green = about to be in use
- Blue = do not disturb
- Simple tilt to Check In or Out
- Optional Check In using RFID Card or email
- Secure wireless operation
- RJ45 Power Over Ethernet or AIR
Display-only Lists & Wayfinders
Typically used in read-only mode, simple listings are ideal for busy reception areas and can include meeting room name, status and way-finding arrows.
- Locate in receptions, lift lobbies, etc
- Use our dedicated display screen or your own large-format TV
- Display simple lists
- Include way-finding arrows
- Auto-rotate through listings
- Use on dedicated screen or add as a menu option to interactive kiosk
- Display real-time messages for visitors & health & safety messages