Advanced Web-based Calendaring for Microsoft Exchange
AgendaX™ leverages your investment in Microsoft Exchange calendaring by publishing a consolidated, graphical summary of Outlook Calendar information on your corporate intranet.
It gives managers, group secretaries and co-workers an instant, graphical view of where people are, what they are doing, and when they are next available, along with vital contact details and ‘on-the-spot’ booking. There’s no need to ‘load up’ individual calendars in Outlook to work out a convenient meeting date - it’s all there at a glance. You can also view the availability of Outlook resources such as meeting rooms, parking spaces and AV equipment.
Ideal for large or mobile organisations, AgendaX can be used to securely consolidate calendars across different parts of the company and rationalise time zones across countries. There’s also support for Microsoft Office 365.
The simple and elegant design of AgendaX adds real value to many parts of the organisation. Never has a group and resource scheduling been so easy!
Your IT department will love this solution
- Synchronises seamlessly with Exchange using MAPI connections.
- Customisable to reflect corporate identity and business needs.
- Complete support for all Outlook properties (Mileage, Billing etc) including user-defined Outlook fields.
- Optionally displays information from Active Directory such as phone, fax, mobile, department, picture, photo etc for each user.
- Enables instant emailing with a handy ‘mailto’ link.
- Allows meetings to be requested via the web without Outlook, with the option to restrict bookings to free time only, make location a required field, etc.
- Consolidates views across Exchange servers, locations, time zones and even separate domains/organisations and hosted Exchange services (Office 365).
- Allows staff to create their own co-worker and resource views (e.g. project team members and favourite meeting room).
- Easy-to-use administration ‘homepage’ simplifies configuration.
- Enables filtered export to Excel for further analysis, e.g. time spent on chargeable project work.
- Supports Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office 365.
Ready to get an enterprise web-based group calendar?
See how AgendaX works, integrates with Outlook & Exchange and request a quote