Capture the real-time health and metrics of your entire Exchange infrastructure and do ‘drill down’ reporting to plan, audit and secure your environment.
Exchange monitoring & reporting
Exchange environments are a challenge to manage – with administrators effectively having to use different techniques and aggregate information from two different systems to get an enterprise-wide view.
We can help you proactively monitor your Microsoft Exchange environment and get deep visibility and real-time alerts across both environments and all vital co-existence services, including:
- Mail flow testing
- Checking Hub Transport, Client Access and Edge Transport server roles
- Verifying directory synchronisation & calendar federation is working
- Active Directory and ADFS
- Certificate checking
- Checking DAG health
- Detecting RPC latency issues
Ready to get the ultimate visibility into your Microsoft Exchange environment?
Migrating to Office 365
Getting the pre-migration analysis and information you need to help plan an Office 365 migration can involve some considerable time and effort using native Microsoft tools. Understanding what needs to move first, delegate access permissions, mailbox sizes,
We can put hundreds of reports at your fingertips, including:
- Old and ‘cold’ content that you may wish to exclude from your migration to Office 365
- Mailbox and attachment sizes and quotas
- Public folder sizes
- Non-matching UPN & SMTP reports
- Outlook versions in use
- Users sending on behalf of other users.
We can also check performance and latency as you run your migration.
You are in good company
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.