Avoid Costly Downtime
Foresite delivers the critical information you need to manage SharePoint proactively and avoid outages that can seriously impact key business applications.g.
Easy & Effective Monitoring
Foresite automatically monitors critical SharePoint services, such as Site Availability, Timer Jobs, Search & Index service, and content databases. All of SharePoint’s underlying core technologies are also proactively monitored including IIS, Active Directory and SQL.
Foresite’s advanced reporting provides both the real-time data and historical trending you need to optimise system performance, improve service levels, plan for the future and get clear visibility into your company’s SharePoint platform.
Vital Information at-a-glance
Foresite’s web-based One Look dashboard makes it easy for you to monitor all your environmental vital components with a quick glance at a single screen – even from your mobile phone.
Foresite can be set up to send email alerts to notify your team of an impending problem with SharePoint.
Feedback from SharePoint MVPs and technology leaders from around the world has helped to create this innovative solution.
Going beyond generic monitoring for SharePoint with Foresite
Foresite delivers comprehensive monitoring on all the key components of your Sharepoint environment. Here are the key areas Foresite monitors:
- Site Status
- Time Job Status
- Search/Index Service testing
- Content Database State
- DNS Testing
- Active Directory verification
- Management System verification
- AD Replication check
- Auto Configured Services
- Manual Configuration of additional Services
- Disk Space monitoring
- Resource monitoring
- Event monitoring
- IIS Status
- SQL Status
- Log Status
- Full Backup Status
- Total Number of Documents
- Total MS Word Documents
- Total MS Excel Documents
- Total MS PowerPoint Documents
- Total Zip, PDF, JPG, PNG and GIF Files
- Total Size of All Documents
- Contact List by Item Count
- Announcement Lists by Item Count
- Event List by Item Count
- InfoPath Forms by Item Count
- Tasks by Item Count
- List and Documents Libraries by Item Count
Portal / Site
- Portal by Number of Users
- Portal Overview
- Sites Overview
- All Sites by Number of Users