Synchronise multiple directories & build a global directory easily with UnitySync.
Active Directory is not the only directory...
The reality is that most enterprises have several incompatible or separate directories that underpin myriad corporate messaging, application access and security systems.
There are many technical and business reasons why you'd want to keep these directories in sync with each other. Equally there are many reasons - often political - why you'd want these directories to remain separate.
UnitySync is an easy directory synchronisation tool that provides a centrally managed service via which you can keep content in different directories, resource databases - even spreadsheets - in step with each other.
Virtually all LDAP directories, cloud directories and databases can be synchronised.
UnitySync does not itself become the main directory and it doesn't create a central, master directory. It simply synchronises directory information, so there's no issues over politics or maintaining yet another directory!
It’s also incredibly easy to configure and can save months of effort in say, building a global directory, using Microsoft's Azure Active Directory Connect tool (formerly DirSync) and other 3rd party tools.
You can also use UnitySync in combination with other tools like Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT) and Azure AD Sync Services.
The IT Pro's favourite dirsync tool
Independent MVP Review
[blockquote text='I have seen UnitySync in use at a range of customers, from government to manufacturing companies. It’s a fairly compact, easy to install and easy to configure package...The difference between UnitySync and the alternatives I’ve seen and used is that it makes the task of building a global directory very simple and straightforward...UnitySync didn’t disappoint.' text_color='#ffffff' title_tag='h6' width='' line_height='undefined' background_color='' border_color='' show_quote_icon='yes' quote_icon_color='#ffffff' quote_icon_size='']
- Steve Goodman, MsExchange.org Product Review: UnitySync
Synchronise most directories and databases
- Cloud Based: Office 365 (O365) Exchange (and Office 365-Office 365!)
- LDAP Based: Active Directory, ADAM/AD LDS, Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013, Novell NDS/eDirectory, OpenLDAP, Oracle Internet Directory, SunONE/iPlanet Directory, Zimbra, Apple OpenLDAP, CommuniGate Pro, Google, iMail, Lotus Notes/Domino, Mimecast, ViewDS and other LDAP based products.
- Custom: Groupwise, Office 365 (O365) Exchange
- SQL: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and and other database products that use ODBC drivers.
- Text: LDIF, CSV