Whether hosted on-premises or in the cloud, if your data archives are stored in a proprietary platform, they are not part of your modern workplace success story.
Now you can reap all the cost saving, security, staff productivity and compliance benefits of managing all your data in the Microsoft cloud.
We can quickly and seamlessly migrate your legacy email, file and journal archives into the most appropriate location for your needs.
Even the most challenging and obscure email archive migration paths are supported, with platforms and migration paths that include:
- Migration from Enterprise Vault to Microsoft 365
- Move content between Microsoft 365 tenants
- Migrate from HP/Autonomy/Zantaz EAS to Microsoft 365 or EV
- Move Autonomy Message Manager for Notes to Exchange
- Migrate Journal archives into Microsoft 365 shared mailboxes
- Extract Journals into separate Microsoft 365 mailboxes
- Extract from Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- Upgrade to newer versions of Enterprise Vault
- Migrate EMC EmailXtender or EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes
- Migrate Notes archives to Exchange archives
- Migrate HP RISS or HP IAP to Microsoft 365
- Migrate from OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- Extract from Quest Archive Manager (now Dell)
- Migrate message files from EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Extract archives into EML, MSG or PST format
- Migrate Unify Daegis AXS-One for Exchange to Office 365
- Migrate AXS-One for Notes to Microsoft 365 or EV
- Migrate content to or from services such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, etc