Super Fast & Fully Audited Enterprise Vault Migrations
Enterprise Vault is officially the most popular on-premises email archive. We can help you move legacy email archives into (and around) this leading platform.
As you migrate we will seamlessly convert mailbox shortcuts – even with users online.
Everything we move is checked and audited to ensure compliant and reliable results.
If you're upgrading or consolidating an EV environment you can merge archive mailboxes or re-write reply address and address any corruptions.
No other solution delivers this much functionality:
- Migrate to EV from virtually any archive including EAS, EmailXtender, Quest, Mimosa, Metalogix, AXS-One, HP RISS, IAP, SourceOne.
- Convert Notes format archives to Exchange archives.
- Upgrade or move vaults within your EV environment.
- Switch between different storage platforms (e.g. extract from EMC Centera).
- Total transparency and no down-time for users.
- No interim file formats.
- Move 'live' or non-operational vaults, using the API or direct
- The first solution to be Veritas (previously Symantec) STEP certified.
Key benefits migrating your email archives with us to EV
Our intelligent, user aware migrations enable you to rehydrate items only where shortcuts exist and ensure you put emails back in the right folders and maintain access for the right users (e.g. where shortcuts have been forwarded).
To provide you the most fast, secure and compliant migrations, we have partnered with TransVault, the leader in email archive migrations.
Here are some of the reasons why a TransVault-powered migration is regarded so highly:
Popular migration paths involving Enterprise Vault
Enterprise Vault Upgrades
EAS to Enterprise Vault
Other source archives supported for EV migrations
You are in good company
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.