Migrate your archives into Office 365 and other cloud services.
- Get your archive into the optimum format for your chosen cloud.
- Be selective in what you move, e.g. only emails < 7 years old.
- Remove legacy shortcuts from mailboxes.
- Achieve optimum speeds thanks to cutting-edge performance techniques.
- Create mailbox and journal extracts.
- Get a full audit trail of each item moved.
Key benefits migrating your email archives with us.
With over 100 migrations and 15 years experience in email archiving, you can be assured your email archives are in safe hands with Essential as you migrate to your new cloud platform.
Even if you don't have a regulatory need to protect your records, ensuring staff retain quick and easy access to past business transactions and other information held in emails can have a massive impact on business efficiency and your bottom line.
To deliver your migration we have partnered with the world-leaders in archive migrations, TransVault, authors of the first product to be certified by both Microsoft and Symantec, and whose technology is proven in over 1,750+ projects the world over.
Here are some of the reasons why a TransVault-powered migration is regarded so highly:
Migrate from virtually any source archive!
We support virtually all enterprise email archive platforms and versions and the widest range of enterprise cloud platforms, including:
- ZANTAZ EAS to Mimecast
- Metalogix MAM to Office 365, Google, Mimecast, Proofpoint, etc.
- Migrate Autonomy Message Manager for Exchange or Notes (aka CA Message Manager) into Office 365
- Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- EMC EmailXtender for Exchange or Notes
- EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes
- HP RISS or HP IAP to the cloud
- Assentor Mailbox Manager (aka iLumin)
- OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- Quest Archive Manager
- EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Unify Daegis AXS-One for Exchange to Office 365
- AXS-One to Office 365 migration
Migrate to any cloud!
Migrate to your cloud directly or via your cloud vendor's import or drive-shipping service. Supported clouds include:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Mail
- Google Apps Vault
- Any cloud service that can import PST, EML or MSG file format
- Any cloud that can ingest an SMTP mail stream
Simply let us know about your source archive and your planned cloud service if you cannot see it in the list.
You are in good company!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.